e-Ucare - Connecting health solutions in Europe
ITTS Newsletter #1
Placed by Audrey Meulendijks for e-Ucare at 2013-11-25
In this issue ...
- ITTS on the web!
- Collaborate to Innovate
- News Highlights
- International Telemedicine Advisory Service
- Partner Focus: Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine (NST)
Visit the 'Downloads' section to read the latest issue
- Creating a dementia friendly generation
- The e-Ucare portal is live!
- Business model generation on heart failure innovations
- Transnational Health Innovatioin Portal e-Ucare launched: access the health care knowledge base!
- ‘Building Dementia care of the Future: What can we learn from each other?”
- Report of Round Table 4: Education and empowerment of the workforce
- Citrus Suite app that helps people with dementia to be showcased in China
- RECAP in Care home of the future
- School project „What’s dementia? “
- Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Report of Symposium 3 on Open Innovation in Healthcare
- Report of Symposium 2 on "Best-practices for health innovation in Europe" available!
- Open Innovation in Healthcare
- RECAP represented during Businet: 3 days on healthy ageing, considering new and innovative ideas
- A lot of knowledge sharing during the Recap final dissemination event
- Ceremony Innovate Dementia Award
- Vote for the DiscoverDementia Pillow to win as the beste care concept!!
- ‘Europe in my city: How elderly people may stay independent and mobile in their home town’
- Movie of our session during the European Open Days!
- Round Table 4: Education and Empowerment of the workforce
- Report Roundtable 3 on Patient Empowerment
- I-stay@home report: elderly and disabled people's view on the use of ICT
- Innovate Dementia Award Ceremony during World Health and Design Forum 2014
- Project I-stay@home publishes new video and song
- Invitation: Symposium of Health Cluster Europe
- Innovate Dementia participation during previous ENoLL Event in Amsterdam
- RECAP - Final Dissemination event
- Recommendations for including SMEs in EU and cross-border projects
- Recap of track B3 - Health Cluster Europe during AAL Forum 2014
- Impression of transnational symposium of Innovate Dementia in Dusseldorf
- Curious to find out what happens in a RECAP ICT Skills Lab?
- Results of Round Table 2: How to get technology to the end-users?
- RECAP in HEE newsletter mentioning the positive effect for heart failure patients
- Next I-stay@home conference in Lienden, Netherlands, is open for registration now!
- Living Labs in e-Ucare
- Want to gain insights and hands-on experience on Patient Empowerment? Join us for the next round table!
- (Dutch) Vooraankondiging: Hartfalen informatie middag voor patiënten en mantelzorgers
- Care monitor - Actual information about sleeping behaviour and nightly unrest
- DiscoverDementia - example of a student project
- Synchronize two ECG devices in the Catharina Hospital
- Maastricht study of biomarkers in heart failure is unique
- Inauguration of Prof. dr. Hans Peter Brunner-La Rocca
- Informal carers for people with dementia are having a hard time
- Innovate Dementia Award deadline: Only two weeks left!!
- OpenLivingLab Days 2014: Amsterdam September 2-6.
- The use of telehealth from a patient perspective
- I-stay@home product catalogue now openly accessible
- Health Cluster Europe Symposium
- NeuroSKILL's first neuroimaging study day
- Telehealth for patients with heart failure: A comparison between telehealth systems
- RECAP - the sequel?
- Assistive Robotics Day
- Media attention for Innovate Dementia
- Resume of Recap mini-symposium: Caring apart together..
- Recap symposium –‘Intelligent systems supporting decision-making’
- First video of I-stay@home IT Platform now online – come in and find out
- BLOG: Recap teleheath research project reaches important milestone with heart failure patients
- GoLivephone® tested in the Eindhoven Innovate Dementia Living Lab
- Vitaallicht - an intelligent lamp tested in the Eindhoven Innovate Dementia Living Lab
- Are elderly people likely to use ICT solutions? I-stay@home knows the answer
- Innovate Dementia and the European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL)
- RECAP does Movember
- Knowledge Exchange Workshop: Smartphones and Internet Support for Diabetes
- 3rd ‘Call for Incentives’ is open until 30 November 2013
- First Recap symposium is a fact!
- Kick-off Health Cluster Europe
- Invitation: Recap Symposium '‘Intelligent organisation of Care’
- Transnational Symposium Innovate Dementia
- Enoll Summer school 2013 - Manchester Metropolitan University
- BLOG: How i got involved in Recap
- Latest pilot trial results of WP2 presented @ department of Cardiologie, AZM
- Kick-off meeting for the development of a Heart Failure Coach
- Invitation: Innovate Dementia Transnational Symposium Eindhoven
- BLOG: 128 BPM, or, the Semiotics of RECAP
- A multi-disciplinary workshop to find new innovations for people living with dementia
- BLOG: Recap, a platform for transnational collaboration
- On stage with Elke den Ouden during the Interreg B&C event
- Promotion of Carolien van der Linden from the Catharina Hospital Eindhoven
- TU/e presented RECAP work at IEEE CICARE 2013
- Innovate Dementia Living Lab approach goes global!
- Doe mee! Cliënten en vrijwilligers gezocht (article in Dutch)
- ITTS newsletter #3
- Dutch government wants millions for research on dementia
- Innovate Dementia project’s transnational Symposium success
- Meeting on Living Labs Status Quo Report in Eindhoven
- Brabant Dementia Day; provincial information day on dementia
- ITTS Newsletter #2
- Open Door Day GGzE Eindhoven
- Official launch of the Innovate Dementia project
- First meeting of the Innovate Dementia Project Management Team
- Innovate Dementia/TTC Brokerage event
- The AAL Forum 2012
- ITTS Newsletter #1